Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Peanut...

Dear Peanut,

Today is Mother's Day. I have been having a very difficult time thinking about it because I've been missing you an awful lot. But this morning my mom gave me a Mother's Day card in which she said that she hoped I could spend the day cherishing being a mother. And that, my little love, has changed everything for me.

I have spent today being thankful. You made me a mother and I can say with all certainty that there is no one else's mother I would rather be. You changed my whole life the minute I found out about you, and you continue to. You are my sweetest joy, my finest moment, my ladder to the stars. In other words, I cherish you. I love you more than I can say, but I hope that I can find the words to tell you when you're big enough to understand.

I love love love you, and will always be so grateful that you are the one who made me a mommy - it has been my favorite thing in life to be.

Always,
Julie : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting